Monday, April 20, 2009

The Days Of Easter Past





Well I was thinking about this past Easter. It was so quiet for our family mostly because Garrick is really the only dependant child at home. No more big tahdoos. The days of matching outfits and new clothes long gone for me. The big boys stayed at Kyles apt, Steph was in Palm Springs and of course with mom gone it was really mellow. I started thinking of Easters past when mom use to make new dresses for everyone and make us stand there for pictures and I use to make outfits for the kids when they were little. So here is to Easters past I thought it would be fun to see these pictures.





Look at all those gangly kids




4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures!! Even though we've all grown it's amazing how much we are all pretty much still the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at all these fun old pictures. I am still in the thick of matchy match clothes and figuring out what to put in those stinking baskets. It's fun though. And like you said, soon it will be over all too soon. And I, like you, will miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stinking cute kids with their stinking cute mommy! Thanks for taking to Easter past. It's so fun to start traditions with children.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! that is quite a picture with all the gum! i like it. where were you?

    ReplyDelete