Wednesday, February 4, 2009

inspiration

O.K, I couldn't sleep last night so I decided to start this blog, the name is because my moms uncle made the first sound movie from africa back in 1930, titled Arica Speaks, the strangest adventure ever filmed, pretty much describes my life at home, at work and in general. So the uniqueness of the place I work compells me to blog about it. I am a secretary (Ha) at a company where there are only 2 female employees, and we dont get to work together because we work different days. So if you can imagine its kinda crazy here with all guys and it might be fun if I wasn't older than all of them and so I am a mom at work and at home.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear all the funny things that go on at work and at home. I know that you have a lot of great stories to tell.

    ReplyDelete